Friday, May 13, 2016

I've snickered at the bedside of somebody

discovery channel documentary 2015 What's more, the other 1 percent? Trust me on this: those are the days amid which you are MOST needing giggling! I've snickered at the bedside of somebody who is biting the dust. I've cried while clasping hands with somebody who has attempted (unsuccessfully) to slaughter himself. I've chuckled notwithstanding when I felt I couldn't take one more day of life in this world.

That's the tipping point. When you can giggle while smack amidst a crappy day- - or a genuine disaster - you know will be alright. You've taken advantage of the mystery of the Belly Laugh.
Elaine knows the mystery, and she's not whispering it. Rather, she's yelling it from the virtual housetops, connecting with gigglers from the North Pole to Antarctica.

No comments:

Post a Comment