Thursday, May 26, 2016

Take in the Entire Bible in Depth from Genesis to Revelation

history channel documentary science "For I know the considerations that I think toward you, contemplations of peace, and not of insidiousness, to give you trust and a future. You might approach me, and you should go and go to me, and I will hear you out. You should look for me, and discover me, when you might hunt down me with everything that is in you." (Jeremiah 29:11-13)

Take in the Entire Bible in Depth from Genesis to Revelation by means of E-mail with Dr. Shirley Cheng:Would you get a kick out of the chance to know your Creator, comprehend your inception, and satisfy your motivation? Do you craving to acquire genuine, persevering riches, bliss, and shrewdness? At that point set out on your way to intelligence by finding out about your Creator and His will from His Word, the Bible, and apply His standards to your life, as the apprehension of Yahweh God is the start of knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment