Sunday, April 17, 2016

For a considerable length of time

History Channel Full Episodes For a considerable length of time, I've heard stories of this old-school customary cattle rustler in Whitney, Texas. "Extreme as nails." "Eyes, sharp as a bird of prey." There is even a story, as the legend goes, of when he "sewed join in his own hand while directing a dairy cattle drive!" Jay Harris-the Ranch Manager of the Steiner Valley Cattle Ranch... He was at our front entryway!

History Channel Full Episodes Two fast thumps, then the entryway opened. Time stopped and nobody inhaled as he went into the room. Evacuating his cap, the Trail Boss immediately assessed his most current farm hands and with an abrupt voice said, "Great evening, young ladies. We should go, we're late." I think he grinned, however was not certain. In any case, what I knew is he was no less than 8-feet tall and I now trusted each story I ever found out about Jay Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment